Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View - Seasonal Sale!
Skywalk to Grand Avenue shops, Milwaukee attractions
This downtown Milwaukee hotel is located in the city’s bustling center, close to the Milwaukee River, one block from Bradly Center and Milwaukee Theatre, and linked via skywalk to shops on Grand Avenue and various restaurants.
The newly renovated Hyatt Regency Milwaukee offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout public areas, cocktails at Bar 333, private dining at Bistro 333, full-service business center, and a concierge desk.
Guestrooms feature white bed packages, flat-panel high-definition TV's with JacPaks, complimentary in-room safes, iHomes, ergonomic chairs, large desks, and deluxe bath amenities.
This newly-renovated downtown Milwaukee Hyatt has a 17-story atrium lobby and is linked via several skywalks to the Midwest Airlines Center convention facility, the Federal Plaza office building, and the shops on Grand Avenue.
Catering largely to business travelers and conventioneers, the hotel itself has a total of 19 meeting rooms and ballrooms. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge) in the lobby and all guestrooms; a full-service business center contains 2 computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Hyatt Regency Milwaukeeis features a restaurant, a bar, and a café. Guests can work out in the 24 hour StayFitTM gym, which has treadmills, stair-steppers, and other exercise equipment. Valet parking is available (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 484
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Sarah's Pantry - Open daily from early morning to early evening, this café in the main lobby offers coffee drinks, snacks, and cold sandwiches to go.
Bistro 333 - Offering generous helpings of Midwestern fare in a casual, urban-chic setting.
Bar 333 - Serves signature cocktails prepared with local juices, fruits, herbs, and purees.
This Milwaukee hotel contains a (complimentary) 24-hour fitness center with equipment including stationary bikes, treadmills, stair-steppers, and free weights.
Guests can ask hotel staff about the nearby jogging path and tee times for local golf courses. The scenic Riverwalk is within blocks; another popular place to walk, run, skate, or bike is along Lake Michigan, 1.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night