Availability: Milwaukee Athletic Club
Hotel in Milwaukee near BMO Harris Bradley Center
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Milwaukee City Hall, Turner Hall and the Milwaukee Turners, and Wisconsin Center. Also nearby are BMO Harris Bradley Center and Milwaukee Art Museum.
In addition to 2 indoor swimming pools, Milwaukee Athletic Club features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Milwaukee Athletic Club Amenities
Milwaukee Athletic Club features 2 indoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This Milwaukee hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Milwaukee Athletic Club is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1917
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM on weekdays.
Milwaukee Athletic Club has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Milwaukee Athletic Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.