Availability: Milwaukee Athletic Club
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Hotel in Milwaukee near BMO Harris Bradley Center
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Milwaukee City Hall, Turner Hall and the Milwaukee Turners, and Wisconsin Center. Also nearby are BMO Harris Bradley Center and Milwaukee Art Museum.
In addition to 2 indoor swimming pools, Milwaukee Athletic Club features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Milwaukee Athletic Club Amenities
Milwaukee Athletic Club features 2 indoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Milwaukee hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Milwaukee Athletic Club is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Billiards or pool table
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Hair salon
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1917
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM on weekdays.
Milwaukee Athletic Club has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Milwaukee Athletic Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.