Availability: JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom, BalconyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio, 2 Queen Beds, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Junior Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, No ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Studio, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Junior Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
4.5-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Overlooking the water from a private beach, this Minett resort is located within walking distance of Muskoka Sports and Recreation and The Rock Golf Course. Area attractions also include Windermere Marina and Muskoka Lakes Museum.
Catch some rays on JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa's private beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. At JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like water skiing and kayaking.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Meeting rooms
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Ceiling fan
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
Cottages - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Teca - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. 3 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ice skating on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snowmobiling on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Water skiing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Spa Rosseau has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.