Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Minneapolis hotel 5 blocks from convention center
Near sports events
The Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites is three blocks from Nicollet Mall, six blocks from the Minneapolis Orchestra Hall and Metrodome, and nine blocks to Target Field.
The hotel provides a complimentary round-trip shuttle service for guests from 7:00 AM until 10:30 PM to the Minneapolis Convention Center, Hennepin County Medical Center, University of Minnesota, Guthrie Theater, Orpheum Theater, State Theater, Orchestra Hall, Target Center, TCF Bank Stadium, Williams Arena, Mariucci Arena, and Target Field. For Twins games, shuttle service begins two hours prior to game time; guest sign-up is at the front desk.
Free local calls
Smoke-free guestrooms offer desks, 37-inch flat-screen HDTVs with premium cable channels, coffeemakers, and free local calls (up to 30 minutes), plus complimentary wireless Internet access.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 2 December 2013 to 27 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites is three blocks from Nicollet Mall and the Government Center, and five blocks from the Minneapolis Convention Center. On-site facilities include a small indoor pool housed in an atrium, and a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment.
This Minneapolis hotel serves a complimentary snack of milk and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies each evening.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel; the lobby offers computer work stations with complimentary high-speed Internet access and a printer.
A complimentary round-trip local shuttle service is available.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 511
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5500
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
The Normandy Kitchen - Classic American cuisine served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An atrium houses a freeform swimming pool measuring 38 by 18 feet. A spa tub, sauna, and fitness center (cardio equipment and free weights) are provided .
Five blocks away, there is a health club (surcharge) where guests have access to swimming, fitness equipment, an indoor running track, fitness classes, basketball, volleyball, racquetball, and squash courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per day (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.