Availability: Marriott Minneapolis City Center
Minneapolis hotel linked to Skyway System
Rising 31 stories in downtown Minneapolis, this hotel is across the street from Macy's and 1 block from Gavidae Commons, a half-block from the Nicollet Mall, and adjacent to City Center Shops.
24-hour work, play
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant serving three meals daily.
Guestrooms offer high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and large windows with city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Minneapolis City Center Amenities
This Minneapolis hotel is 2 blocks from the Historic Theater District and Target Center (sports and concerts). The onsite Northern Shores Grille serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can enjoy a drink at the Lobby Bar. Both a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center are on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, restaurant, and bar.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 31
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 583
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3967
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Conference space size (feet) - 42700
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Northern Shores Grille - In-house Midwestern specialties include grilled Wisconsin veal chop, Iowa rack of lamb, walleye, roasted pork ribs, and a Minnesota chicken pot pie. Wine and beer. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The 24-hour, on-site fitness center provides cardio equipment and free weights. A fitness center located three blocks from the hotel offers cardio equipment, free weights, strength-training equipment, and classes in aquatics, cardio, yoga, personal training, nutrition, as well as child care (surcharges).
Loring Park, about a mile from the hotel, offers running and bicycling paths, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
Marriott Minneapolis City Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, Cash not accepted, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 150
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night