Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Downtown Minneapolis hotel adjacent to Nicollet Mall
Linked by skyway to the convention center, this hotel is adjacent to Nicollet Mall, downtown's main shopping artery, and 9 blocks from the Warehouse entertainment district and Hennepin theater district.
Skywalk to shops
This hotel offers a popular restaurant, a martini lounge, a business center, an indoor pool, a sauna, and wireless Internet access. An enclosed skyway connects to downtown restaurants and shops.
Guestrooms feature high-speed Internet access, large desks with ergonomic chairs, rich cherry-wood furnishings, gourmet coffee, and angled windows that open fully. In-room spa services are available.
This business and family friendly hotel, renovated June 2013, has an onsite restaurant and lounge, plus an enclosed skyway connection to downtown restaurants and retail. A combined concierge-business center includes computers with printers and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge). Multilingual staff and an ATM/banking machine provided added convenience.
An indoor pool and sauna are on the lower level. The Millennium Hotel's ballroom can accommodate banquets for up to 500 people. Multiple large conference rooms offer audiovisual equipment for meetings.
Parking is available for a fee. Laundry facilities and an onsite gift shop/newsstand are also on site.
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Audiovisual equipment
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Concierge services
- Secretarial services
- Banquet facilities
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 321
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Nic's on Nicollet - This multi-level restaurant boasts arched windows overlooking Nicollet Mall, a custom-made floor-to-ceiling wine cabinet, and a cherry wood beamed ceiling. An eclectic multi-course menu favors regional comfort foods with a contemporary influence, complemented by an international wine selection.
Martini Lounge - Guests can unwind in the contemporary setting of Martini's Lobby Lounge while indulging in one of the signature martinis, which include Ocean Wave and Very Cherry. Guests can also try one of the innovative appetizers, sit back, and watch the latest world news or sporting event on the 42-inch plasma screens.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.