Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed Non-Smoking Roll In Shower
- One King Bed
Standard One King Bed Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Standard One King Bed
- One King Bed
One King Bed Accessible
- One King Bed
Full-service hotel near Mall of America
By offices and shops
Located off Interstate 494, this Bloomington, Minnesota hotel is set amid office buildings and stores; the Mall of America is 5 miles from the Park Plaza, and downtown Minneapolis is 12 miles away.
Park Plaza provides complimentary shuttle service to the Mall of America, a light rail station, and the airport. Other amenities include a restaurant and lounge, an indoor pool with spa tub, and a fitness center.
Traditionally decorated guestrooms feature complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable TV, and pillowtop mattresses. Rooms also include complimentary weekday newspapers.
With a full-service restaurant and lounge on site, room service available, an indoor pool with spa tub, and a fitness center, guests can cocoon here as long as they please.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the Park Plaza hotel. A large wing of meeting rooms, offering over 4,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, is busy during the week. Concierge services are available to take care of any request and a 24-hour business center offers complimentary services. Complimentary shuttle service is available to the Mall of America, as well as to the airport and light rail station.
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 8
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 562
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6,050
- Year Built 1989
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- City view
- Down comforter
Three Trees Restaurant - American cuisine. Open daily.
Three Trees Lounge - Cozy lounge with bar and food service in the evening.
Park Plaza offers an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness facility.
Nearby is the 1,000-acre Hyland Lake Park Reserve, with a nature center and facilities for walking, golfing, camping, and skiing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note For the safety of staff, pets must be kept in cages while in guestrooms.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 45
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.