Availability: Sheraton Bloomington Hotel
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury hotel in Bloomington
Near Mall of America
With 277 guestrooms and 5 suites, the Sheraton Bloomington Hotel is conveniently accessible to the Minneapolis St Paul Airport and the Mall of America.
Fitness center and more
At the Link@Sheraton in the lobby, use the hotel's computers or bring your laptop for wireless Internet. Savor French-inspired cuisine and a fine wine at the Colette Bar and Bistro. A fitness center is on site.
Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds
Feel at home with a flat-screen TV, complimentary Starbucks Coffee®, and bath amenities. At the end of the day, sleep soundly in custom-designed beds with plush top mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Bloomington Hotel Amenities
Located in the heart of Bloomington, the Sheraton Bloomington Hotel is ideally situated within minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, Mall of America, downtown Minneapolis, downtown St. Paul, many Fortune 500 companies, and other local favorites that make Minneapolis/Bloomington a unique destination. Parking is complimentary.
This Sheraton Bloomington Hotel is the perfect backdrop, from small executive meetings, to intimate social gatherings, to large conventions. Select from over 10,000 square feet of spectacular spaces including the Grand Ballroom and a wide selection of perfectly-appointed meeting rooms.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Colette Bar and Bistro - This gourmet restaurant offers a delightful menu, with a several choice of wine and dessert which our staff can suggest to complement your meal.
Petite Marche - The hotel's coffee shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Sheraton Bloomington Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.