Book your room at The Depot Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Minneapolis hotel in restored depot
Close to river paths
Located in a renovated downtown rail station, this hotel is a block from walking trails along the Mississippi River, 4 blocks from Nicollet Mall, and 5 blocks from the Metrodome.
Full of family fun
Housed in a depot turned multipurpose complex, The Depot Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby.
Decorative touches reflecting the depot's history adorn the 225 guestrooms, which include desks with ergonomic chairs, 32-inch flat-panel TVs, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A small business center in the lobby offers computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access, faxing, and photocopying. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby of this pet-friendly hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1899
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sofa bed
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Charley's Grill - Menu features Midwestern comfort food. Serves the chef's specialty items and a selection of desserts for lunch. Dinner fare consists of steaks, seafood, and pasta.
Stone Arch Bar - At the rear of the lobby, this dark wood-paneled bar serves wine, beer, cocktails, and Charley's full menu, and features a floor-to-ceiling fireplace. Patio service is also available.
Nearby Things to Do
The ice rink is open seasonally (November to April) and rental skates are available. The fitness center contains a treadmill and stairclimbers. Walking, hiking, and running trails along the Mississippi River are 1 block from the hotel.
- Ice skating on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19/15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.