Availability: The Grand Hotel Minneapolis, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe, One Queen Bed - Wine Reception
Deluxe One King Bed - Wine Reception
One King Bed - Wine Reception
Two Double Beds - Wine Reception
Minneapolis luxury hotel with health club and pool
The Grand Hotel Minneapolis, A Kimpton Hotel is located in the city center and is connected by enclosed skyway to the convention center. Entertainment venues, shops, and restaurants, are all within 8 blocks.
Indoor pool and more
Guests enjoy complimentary access to a 58,000-square-foot health club with an indoor lap pool, running track, racquetball courts, personal trainers, and fitness classes. Spa services are available, too.
Down duvets and robes
Newly renovated guestrooms feature pillowtop mattresses, terrycloth robes, and nightly turndown service upon request. Complimentary wireless Internet access for loyalty program members, iHome clock radios, and flat-panel TVs are also provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Grand Hotel Minneapolis, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
Located in the city center, the Grand hotel Minneapolis, a Kimpton Hotel, is a newly-renovated boutique hotel connected via enclosed skyway to the convention center, entertainment and sporting venues, shops, and restaurants.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the vast Minneapolis Life Time Athletic Club, featuring an indoor lap pool with a sky-painted ceiling.
The hotel's restaurant, Rare Steak and Sushi, offers steak and seafood. The SIX15 Room, located in the lobby, serves up creative cocktails and artisnal fare. The hotel hosts a complimentary manager’s reception nightly for guest.
A staffed business center provides 2 private offices (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (complimentary for Loyalty Program members). Parking is available nearby (surcharge). This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 892
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9600
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Bathroom scale
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Voice mail
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- City view
Rare Steak and Sushi - Features premium steak and sushi selections prepared from natural and sustainable sources. Offers an all-you-can eat sushi bar on Sunday and Tuesday evenings. Located on the hotel's second floor. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The SIX15 Room - Stylish lounge serving artisanal fare and creative cocktails in a contemporary atmosphere. Located at the hotel lobby level.
Room service - Available 24 hours (limited menu after midnight).
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the 58,000-square-foot Minneapolis Life Time Athletic Club, which features a 60-foot indoor lap pool, indoor running track, extensive fitness equipment, cycling studio, sauna, and eucalyptus steam room. Racquetball, basketball, and handball courts are also available. Group fitness classes include yoga, aerobics, and kickboxing. Personal trainers are available.
Biking and running paths are adjacent to the river, seven blocks from the hotel. Boat cruises are also offered. Hiawatha Golf Course, six miles away, is open to the public. Local lakes invite swimming, fishing, and boating. The Buck Hill Ski Area is a 21-mile drive.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The full-service LifeSpa and Salon is an AVEDA-certified spa and salon offering massage, body, and facial treatments(surcharges), as well as beauty services surcharges). The spa is open 7 days per week and is adjacent to the hotel's 58,000 square foot LifeTime Athletic Club facility.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
The Grand Hotel Minneapolis, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Grand Hotel Minneapolis, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.