Availability: The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection
Please enter your travel dates.
Autograph, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase*
- One King Bed
Signature Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge Service
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Autograph, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deposit yourself at our Historic Hotel, Skyway Connected to Downtown Minneapolis
Luxury & Style
Step into the century-old Midland Bank & you'll find a recently renovated, luxury hotel replete with remnants of its history. Restaurant Max, magnificent marble columns & bank vaults await your arrival.
Heart of Downtown
The Twin Cities are a veritable vault of culture. We are 1 block to the Light Rail and 5 blocks to the Metrodome. Enjoy easy Skyway access to Target Field, Target Center and a rich reserve of other attractions.
Unlock the door to your guest room where investments include both comfort and style. Pillow-top mattresses, 42’ flat-screen HDTVs, contemporary furnishings and luxurious bath products make the ultimate retreat.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection Amenities
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Business-related amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of a business center and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, banquet facilities, and meeting rooms for small groups. This Minneapolis hotel also offers a fitness facility, valet parking, and multilingual staff. Business services and concierge services can be provided. The Business Center includes complimentary use of Apple computers for printing or surfing the web. We also feature the award winning Restaurant Max where Chef Paul's seasonal menus ensure you can dine in style.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free movie channels
- Shower only
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Signature bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection has a restaurant on site. The award-winning restaurant Max, known for its specialty drinks and seasonal, locally inspired fare. Room service is available 24 hours.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness facility. There is no pool at this hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.