Availability: The Westin Minneapolis
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Minneapolis hotel one-half block from Nicollet Mall
This downtown Minneapolis hotel is near the Metrodome, Target Field, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall, and the Target Center.
24-hour fitness room
Built in 1941, the property features 34-foot vaulted ceilings in the lobby, conference rooms, 24-hour room service, a 24-hour fitness facility, an indoor pool, and spa tub.
Westin Minneapolis guestrooms offer the Westin Heavenly Bed and Rain Shower Bath, 42-inch TVs, and wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Minneapolis Amenities
Built in 1941, the Westin Minneapolis is in downtown Minneapolis, within a quarter-mile of Target Center and the Orpheum Theatre. The Mall of America is 15 miles away. It inhabits the city's historic Farmers and Mechanics Bank Building and retains the building's original lobby, with 34-foot vaulted ceilings, a marble staircase, and carved wood decorations. The property is connected to Minneapolis's skyway system.
The hotel features a complimentary fitness facility, the Westin Workout, Powered by Reebok, which is open 24 hours a day. The property also offers a stainless steel indoor pool and spa tub. The Westin Kids Club provides activities and entertainment for younger guests.
Room service is available 24 hours a day. BANK Restaurant and Bar offers a wide range of food, with an emphasis on innovative versions of classics made with fresh, local ingredients. Private dining and lounge areas are also available.
Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). The business center is open 24 hours a day; among other services, it provides remote printing. Meeting space is available for large and small groups, as is audiovisual equipment, banquet facilities, and event catering. A concierge desk is on site; the hotel also provides computer rental, tour assistance, and translation. Valet parking (surcharge) is offered.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1941
- Conference space size (feet) - 9,305
- Conference space size (meters) - 864
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Rainfall showerhead
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
BANK Restaurant and Bar - Located in the lobby of the hotel, which has 34-foot vaulted ceilings. Restaurant features an open kitchen, a long communal table, intimate lounge seating, and traditional dining room seating. Menu varies with the seasons and includes fresh, locally produced ingredients. Sample dishes include innovative variations of cheese and chocolate fondue, Asian hot pot, and hot stone cooking. Rotisserie with daily specials, such as the restaurant's signature rotisserie chicken, grilled walleye, crab cakes with sweet corn puree, steaks, and chops. Lunch menu offers creative sandwiches. Three private dining rooms and two private lounge rooms, which include LCD screens and sound systems, also available.
Guests have their pick of many nearby recreational activities, including sledding, skiing, snowboarding and ice fishing.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
The Westin Minneapolis Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.