Expedia Price Guarantee
You're getting the lowest possible rate.
Book your room at Moab Under Canvas
Tipi (2 Cots)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
SafariMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Safari with 4 Twin BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe TentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 4 infants)
3-star tentalow in Moab with free parking
Situated near the airport, this tentalow is within 12 mi (20 km) of Arches National Park, Gemini Bridges, and Grand County Civic Center. Lions Park and Moab Regional Hospital are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free tentalow. Self parking is free. Additionally, wedding services, barbecue grills, and a picnic area are onsite.
Rooms offer down comforters and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moab Under Canvas features tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands. This Moab tentalow also offers a picnic area, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Moab Under Canvas is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2013
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 8 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Game viewing on site
- Game drive nearby
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 10.20 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 3.5 percent of room rate
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night