Book your room at Moab Under Canvas
Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Twin Beds
- 1 king
Safari with 4 Twin Bed
- Four Twin Beds
- 1 king
Luxury camping on the doorstep of Arches National Park
North of Moab
Moab Under Canvas is located 7 miles north of Moab, Utah, just moments away from the entrance to both Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park. With views across the desert towards Arches.
Breath Taking Sunsets
Moab is one of the most exciting places for adventure activities in the country. With opportunities to fly, climb, hike, bike, drive, ride and tour, the challenge will be choosing which adventure to practice.
Putting the glam in camping, Moab Under Canvas offers a variety of tents, from comfortable tepees with well-appointed shared baths to the new, cabin-style Deluxe Suites with wood-stoves, patios, private bath.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moab Under Canvas
- The Overview
Moab Under Canvas features barbecue grills, gift shops, fire pit, and a picnic area. This Moab camp also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, tour assistance, and RV/bus/truck parking. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Moab Under Canvas is a smoke-free property.
Moab Under Canvas offers 25 accommodations. Rooms feature desert views. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature down comforters. Bathrooms include showers, with flushing toilets, and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Year Built 2013
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- The Room
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- The Eats
Breakfast - Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in your tent or order your breakfast to go. With steaming hot coffee available for all our guests, just grab a cup and enjoy the sunrise. Breakfast will be delivered to your room between 7 AM - 9:30 AM. Breakfast must be ordered the night before by 9 PM and your breakfast time requested in reception. Your breakfast check will be added to your room total.
Lunch - Our picnic lunches include a wrap or sandwich, chips, & something sweet! Purchase one of our water bottles or bring your own and fill up your reusable water bottle in reception.
Our favorite safari tradition! As dusk begins to settle, you will be taken to a secluded spot to watch the sunset. Non-alcoholic beverages and hors d'oeuvre will be served whilst you enjoy the stunning views of Arches National Park and the seemingly unending expanse of red-rock scenery.
Dinner - Choose to BBQ near your tent or dine in Moab at one of the town's great restaurants. Do check with reception for any good recommendations for the area.
- Out and About
We know that organizing activities for a vacation can be time consuming and energy zapping so we've put together some of our favorite tours and activities so that all you have to do is show up!
All our suggestions leave plenty of time for exploring Arches National Park whilst giving you a chance to experience all that the area has to offer.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Game viewing on site
- Game drive nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
The Fine Print for Moab Under Canvas
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 10.20 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per room
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge