Availability: Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa
Upscale resort on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Within easy reach of Fairhope Municipal Pier, this Fairhope resort is located near the bay and on the beach. Area attractions also include Fairhope Museum of History and Marietta Johnson Museum.
Spend the day relaxing at the beach or practicing your swing at Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa's golf course. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa Amenities
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa, where you can play a round of golf at the golf course and cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers a children's club, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 10
- Computer station
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Beach towels
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 35500
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Children's club
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 3195
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Health club
- Marina on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 24
- Year Built 1941
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Grand Dining Room - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
Saltwater Grill - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only.
Buckys Birdcage Lounge - This beach piano bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Dining Room - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch.
Lakewood Golf Club - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only.
Guests can play rounds at the 36-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts, a marina, and a health club. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golfing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after midnight.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD . per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 95
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa is listed in the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.