Availability: Fairmont Monte Carlo
Deluxe, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe garden view (2 adults 2 children)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite Riviera sea viewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Lavish French Riviera hotel by Carre d’Or
By Monte Carlo Casino
Echoing the sleek lines of an ocean liner, this 602-room spa hotel is located in Monte Carlo city center, by Monte Carlo Casino and the beaches, close to Salle Garnier, Japanese Garden, and Grimaldi Palace.
Fitness and Spa
Fairmont Monte Carlo's guests can enjoy spectacular panoramic views, several restaurants, a new fitness center with massage services, and a full-service spa.
Plush modern comforts and Mediterranean decor come together in guestrooms with marble bathrooms and balconies; all have satellite TV and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont Monte Carlo Amenities
Fairmont Monte Carlo is a green/sustainable hotel, which features seven floors, 602 guestrooms, and a long, sleek layout that recalls the yachts and cruise ships that pass by its seaside windows. From April to September, the Fairmont Monte Carlo gives guests the opportunity to enjoy one of the four private beaches where all sorts of watersports are available.
Inside the hotel, guests will find 3 elegant restaurants, and casual bars, upscale boutiques, a casino, and access to banking. A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served daily. The Billionaire Sunset Lounge, open from 7 PM until early morning, offers home-made sushi, cocktails and specialties of fruit, while the DJ will entertain guests with his music.
The hotel offers a dedicated concierge desk for beach reservations and shuttle services such as for the roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge). A new fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows offers views of the city, while the pool located on the rooftop terrace overlooks the city, surrounding hills, and the blue Mediterranean. A trip to onsite Willow Stream Spa, with a full range of services, will refresh and renew.
Business amenities include 16 meeting rooms totaling 150 sq. m facility space, business services, a business center, and banquet facilities. Wireless high-speed Internet is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
The hotel is pet-friendly.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 602
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Full-service health spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Year Built 1973
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $19.95 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
NOBU Fairmont Monte Carlo - Recognized worldwide for its marriage of traditional Japanese cuisine with the subtle spice blends and flavors of South America, NOBU is open every evening from 7 PM to 11:30 PM. NOBU has a bar, 2 private rooms and a terrace overlooking the sea.
L'Horizon Deck, Restaurant & Champagne Bar - Features a 360 degree view over the Opera House, Prince's Palace, and Monte Carlo Casino, against a backdrop of the Riviera and Mediterranean Sea. Menu of Mediterranean dishes featuring local products. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, and afternoon tea.
Saphir 24 - Offering sea views, this diner features a bar, is open 24 hours a day, and serves coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails.
Located on the hotel's seventh-floor roof, a heated outdoor pool offers a scenic spot for swimming and sunbathing with panoramic views of Monte Carlo and the Mediterranean. The hotel's 800-square-metre fitness centre also overlooks the Mediterranean and features a total of 10 rooms offering body building and cardiovascular activities, as well as a solarium with 50 deckchairs. Trainers are on hand to provide individual instruction, and fitness classes, including stretching, aerobics, and Yoga, are offered daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Willow Stream Spa is a unique refuge nestled inside the Fairmont Hotel. In this spa, with its courtyard and ocean views, guests will live authentic experiences inspired by the local traditions, with plants and aromatic herbs. Unique Willow Stream treatments are supervised by a team of thoughtful and competent professionals.
This 900 sq. m boutique spa will offer, with 11 intimate spaces, all the comfort and the sophistication of specialized treatments that will reflect the lifestyle and the wealth of this destination: a sauna, Turkish bath/hammam, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and Ayurvedic treatments, body wraps and body scrubs, hydrotherapy treatments, manicures and pedicures, facial and body treatments, and nutritional consultation. Couples treatment rooms and outdoor treatment rooms are available. Guests can also visit the onsite spa café and spa boutique. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Fairmont Monte Carlo Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 115 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 68 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.