Availability: Hotel de Belgique
Economy Single Room (with External Bathroom)Max Occupancy: 1 adult
Economy Double Room (with External Bathroom)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Economy Triple Room (with External Bathroom)Max Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Menton hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the sea, this hotel is close to Chapel of the Penitents-Blancs, Church of St Michel, and Palais Carnoles. Also nearby are Jean Cocteau Museum and Fontana Rosa.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel de Belgique features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
All guestrooms include kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel de Belgique Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Menton hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
Hotel de Belgique is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free on-street parking
- Year Built 1920
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free on-street parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
De belgique - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Hotel de Belgique Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open from 7:30 AM to 3 PM and from 5 PM to 10 PM. For all arrivals outside these hours, please contact the front desk in advance. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this web site.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.