Book your room at Hotel Victoria
Family fun at the shore
This Roquebrune-Cap-Martin hotel is located by the sea, nestled on the beach a short distance from Palais Carnoles, Jean Cocteau Museum, and Chapel of the Penitents-Blancs. Local attractions also include Casino Monte Carlo and Church of St Michel.
When you stay at this beach hotel you can enjoy umbrellas and sun loungers.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 151 square feet (14 square meters). This beach hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
Hotel Victoria is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1968
- Conference space size (feet) - 151
- Conference space size (meters) - 14
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hotel Victoria
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.