Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
This Roquebrune-Cap-Martin hotel is located next to a golf course, set on a private beach within a short distance of Grimaldi Forum, Monaco Harbour, and Casino Monte Carlo. Also nearby are Prince's Palace and Japanese Garden.
Catch some rays on Monte-Carlo Beach's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy water skiing.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like cabanas (surcharge) and sun loungers. At Monte-Carlo Beach, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like scuba diving and parasailing.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a health club. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
Monte-Carlo Beach is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1929
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 495
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 46
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub or shower
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sea view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Elsa - This beachfront fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Deck - Overlooking the pool, this brasserie specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
La Vigie - This beach restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Les Cabanas - This restaurant is located on the beach.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Parasailing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Tennis on site
- Water skiing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
Monte Carlo Beach Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the café.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Spa café
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.