Book your room at Monte-Carlo Beach
Please enter your travel dates.
Exclusive Room, Terrace, Sea View
- One King Bed
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
This Roquebrune-Cap-Martin hotel is located next to a golf course, set on a private beach within a short distance of Grimaldi Forum, Monaco Harbour, and Casino Monte Carlo. Also nearby are Prince's Palace and Japanese Garden.
Catch some rays on Monte-Carlo Beach's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy water skiing.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like cabanas (surcharge) and sun loungers. At Monte-Carlo Beach, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like scuba diving and parasailing.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a health club. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
Monte-Carlo Beach is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1929
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 495
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 46
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking, Valet parking
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Elsa - This beachfront fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Deck - Overlooking the pool, this brasserie specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
La Vigie - This beach restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Les Cabanas - This restaurant is located on the beach.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Parasailing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Tennis on site
- Water skiing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
Monte Carlo Beach Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Monte-Carlo Beach
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.