Please enter your travel dates.
Monclar-de-Quercy hotel with an outdoor pool
In a rural area
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same region as Stade Sapiac and Montauban Cathedral.
Recreational amenities at Chalets en France Hameaux des Lacs include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms include showers.
Chalets en France Hameaux des Lacs features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 60 square feet (6 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Monclar-de-Quercy hotel also offers barbecue grills and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 113
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Cash Deposit Required
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per adult, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.50 per adult, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 25 per week
- Television fee: EUR 30 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 17 per week
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
In France the official star ratings are awarded and administered by the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France. Please note that the star rating classification system for French hotels has recently changed. Official star ratings are voluntary and can now be awarded from 1-star to 5-star (instead of 1-star to 4-star), adapted to international rating standards. The star rating displayed for some hotels may not be accurate as hotels are currently re-applying for the new star rating and this information will be updated as soon as possible. Affected hotels can be identified by clicking on the hotel’s star rating on this page.