Availability: Travelodge Suites Moncton
Upgraded, Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Upgraded, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Upgraded, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Moncton eco-friendly motel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly motel is close to Magnetic Hill Zoo, Magic Mountain Water Park, and Magnetic Hill. Nearby attractions also include Lutz Mountain Heritage Museum.
Travelodge Suites Moncton offers a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Suites Moncton Amenities
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This motel offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Event facilities measure 375 square feet (34 square meters). This eco-friendly motel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Conference space size (feet) - 375
- Conference space size (meters) - 34
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free self parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Travelodge Suites Moncton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay plus CAD 10 one-time cleaning
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.