Availability: Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet
Please enter your travel dates.
Basic Apartment, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Basic Apartment, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Apartment, Kitchen
- Three Single Beds
Apartment with 3 restaurants, in Monistrol de Montserrat (Penedes Wine Region)
This apartment is located in Monistrol de Montserrat (Penedes Wine Region), close to Montserrat Monastery. Regional attractions also include Santa Maria de Manresa and Casa Torents.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and limo/town car service.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet Amenities
Dining is available at one of the apartment's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Monistrol de Montserrat apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limo/town car service, wedding services, and currency exchange can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down blanket
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Abat Cisneros - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
La Cafeteria - This coffee shop specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch.
Restaurant Montserrat - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk has limited hours. Check-in times for the apartments are from 9 AM until 1 PM and 2 PM until 6 PM. Guests arriving after hours should check in at the Abat Cisneros Hotel located 20 meters from the property, which has 24-hour reception.
Contact details may be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests can reach the property by leaving the car at the complimentary Monistrol station's car park ,and take the rack railway train to Montserrat. Tickets cost approx. EUR 9.
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.30 for adults and EUR 8.30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 1
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.