Availability: Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet
Basic Apartment, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 3 Single Beds, KitchenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, Kitchen (4 single beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Basic Apartment, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Apartment with 3 restaurants, in Monistrol de Montserrat (Penedes Wine Region)
This apartment is located in Monistrol de Montserrat (Penedes Wine Region), close to Montserrat Monastery. Regional attractions also include Santa Maria de Manresa and Casa Torents.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and limo/town car service.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, microwaves, and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet Amenities
Dining is available at one of the apartment's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 4 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Monistrol de Montserrat apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limo/town car service and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Abat Cisneros - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
La Cafeteria - This coffee shop specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch.
Restaurant Montserrat - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Guests can reach the property by leaving the car at the complimentary Monistrol station's car park, and take the rack railway train to Montserrat. Tickets cost approx. EUR 9.
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.30 for adults and EUR 8.30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 1
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.