Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Very clean room. Can not believe it is a motel. Non smoking room is clearly non smoking smell. Great room for me ,because I do not care about the room size
Love the staff. As always I wish there were atleast a microwave and refrigerator. That what prevented me from staying longer. Other then that everything is pretty good. Maids aren't the best.
I would rather not write about my experience. I am only filling out this part so my survey will be submitted and I'll stop getting emails asking me to submit this survey!
It was entirely routine until about 3:30 am, on April 11, when I had trouble catching my breath. I called the desk, told that to whoever was on duty then and asked for an ambulance. She acted immediately, and within a very few minutes the fire department rescue squad was there to take me to the hospital. ...
Stayed for two nights. Prepaid. No hold requested on check in which was quick, clerk very friendly. Entered room, fresh smell, clean appearance. No extta amenities but coffee is served in lobby in morning. Two beds, good for one person each. Sheets, pillows, comforter soft but I could feel the bedsprings. ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Monrovia hotel! Choosing the best home away from home during your Los Angeles vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Monrovia. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Monrovia accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your stay.
- Los Angeles is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Monrovia has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Los Angeles has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Monrovia is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 8% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?