Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Village Club Bonavista de Bonmont
Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom - Short Stay
- 1 double
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms - Short Stay
- 1 double
Family-friendly Mont-roig del Camp hotel with a golf course
This family-friendly hotel is located near the sea, where regional attractions include Cambrils Beach, Levante Beach, and Port Aventura Theme Park. Regional attractions also include Ferrer Bobet and Ponent Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Pierre & Vacances Village Club Bonavista de Bonmont features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a children's club.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 12 October and 11 April.
Pierre & Vacances Village Club Bonavista de Bonmont
- At your hotel
In addition to a golf course, Pierre & Vacances Village Club Bonavista de Bonmont features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's club, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Golf course on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 2
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Grocery/convenience store
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Satellite TV service
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
El Olivo Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Pierre & Vacances Village Club Bonavista de Bonmont
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.5 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).