Please enter your travel dates.
Ski haven with alpine skiing
Located in the mountains near the slopes, this Montclar apartment also provides easy access to winter activities like cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Regional attractions also include Lac de Serre-Poncon.
Amenities at Odalys Residence la Source Blanche include ski storage, free parking, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with coffee/tea makers and private bathrooms.
Odalys Residence la Source Blanche features multilingual staff, ski storage, and an elevator (lift). The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Free parking
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Reduced rate for the Card Pack Loisirs (€99 per five-person family per week reduced to €85), entitling guests to the resort swimming pool, tennis courts (three hours), gym, mountain bike riding, walking tours, sports tournaments, and Kid's Club (five to 12 years).