Availability: Bethel Court Guesthouse
Montego Bay hostel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, in Montego Bay, this hostel is close to Cornwall Regional Hospital, Jarret Park, and Westgate Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Saint James Parish Church and Sam Sharpe Square.
Bethel Court Guesthouse provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include laundry facilities and free parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bethel Court Guesthouse Amenities
Bethel Court Guesthouse features concierge services, laundry facilities, and express check-in. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2004
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate living room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
Bethel Court is a place where people of different ages get to meet each other from all over the world. They go to the beach together, go on trips together and party together. After visiting other places around the Island they are happy to return to Bethel Court.
Bethel Court is also a place to meet your Jamaican significant other. These guests we see from 3 to 6 times for the year, and some of them end up getting married here at Bethel Court.
Bethel court is full of life, with party all the time. Sometimes when we get a good crowd they party here at Bethel Court instead of going out.
Every night is party night at Bethel Court.
Special party nights.The party bus rolls on:Thursday night: ladies nightFriday: Reggae party nightSundays we have two parties, Reggae beach party in the day and pool party at night.
If you want to have fun and enjoy the Jamaican culture. party and have a good time, then come on down to Bethel Court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Swedish massage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Bethel Court Guesthouse Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Minimum guest age is 16
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Jamaica will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.