Availability: Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Golf ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Golf ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Golf ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
One King Bed, Regency ClubMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Double Beds, Regency ClubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Hotel, spa, and conference center adjacent to Del Monte Golf Course, near beach
Acreage near beach
After undergoing a $60 million renovation, this 550-room hotel and conference center is situated on 22 acres next to the 18-hole championship Pebble Beach Resort's Del Monte Golf Course, 6 blocks from the beach and 1 mile from downtown Monterey.
Sports and soaks
In addition to Marilyn Monroe Spa, guests enjoy 2 outdoor pools and spa tubs, 6 tennis courts, table tennis and a pool table, bike rentals, a fitness center, and preferred tee times at the adjacent golf course.
All 550 spacious guestrooms include Hyatt Grand Beds, 42-inch LCD flat-panel TVs, iHome alarm clocks, pay movies, video messaging and check-out, and open showers with handheld rain showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa Amenities
This Hyatt Regency occupies 22 acres adjacent to the 18-hole championship Del Monte Golf Course, where guests are offered preferred tee times. Amenities include the full-service Marilyn Monroe Spa, two outdoor swimming pools, spa tubs, 6 tennis courts, table tennis, a pool table, a fitness center with treadmills, bike machines, stair machines, weight machines, and free weights. Bicycle rentals and tennis lessons are also available.
This California hotel offers 3 restaurants and a business center. The center provides a computer terminal with high-speed Internet access, and copy and fax services (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (complimentary for guests) is available throughout the hotel.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 550
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1967
- Tennis on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Golf course on site
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
TusCA Ristourante - Serves a combination of authentic Tuscan cuisine prepared with fresh Californian ingredients. The welcoming ambiance of Tuscany and the Northern California countryside are reflected throughout the restaurant, which looks out on the Pebble Beach Company's Del Monte Golf Course through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Fireplace Lounge - Signature cocktails. Live jazz on weekends.
Knuckles - Sports bar with a wood-burning fireplace, pool tables, video games, and 24 TVs. Complimentary peanuts and popcorn. Sandwiches, snacks, burgers, and 16 microbrews and other beers on tap. Open afternoons and evenings, featuring every major sporting event. This bar is popular and a consistent favorite with locals.
This Hyatt occupies 22 acres adjacent to the 18-hole championship Del Monte Golf Course, where guests are offered preferred tee times. There are two outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools, six tennis courts, table tennis, a pool table, a fitness center with treadmills, bike machines, stair machines, weight machines, and free weights. Bicycle rentals and tennis lessons are also available.
The Monterey area offers many outdoor recreational options, with well-known courses like Pebble Beach Golf Links and Poppy Hills Golf Course within 15 miles (24 kilometers) of the hotel. Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey, 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the hotel, offers fishing, boating, and scuba diving.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
Marilyn Monroe Spa presents a Glamour Room, providing manicures and pedicures, hairstyling and beauty services, to enhance its full menu of luxury spa services.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Tourism fee: USD 0.15 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 22 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Airport shuttle
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.