Availability: El Establo Mountain Hotel
Deluxe Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Honeymoon Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Monteverde romantic hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the mountains, this romantic hotel is in the same region as Butterfly Conservatory, Arenal Eco Zoo, and Costa Rica Sky Adventures.
In addition to 2 restaurants, El Establo Mountain Hotel features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
El Establo Mountain Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, El Establo Mountain Hotel features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.
El Establo Mountain Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Tennis on site
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 2001
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Las Riendas - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Laggus - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Green Leaf Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
El Establo Mountain Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 90000 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.