Book your room at Trapp Family Lodge
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Suite, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Monteverde eco-friendly lodge with a restaurant
Situated in a national park, this eco-friendly lodge is in the same region as Butterfly Conservatory, Arenal Eco Zoo, and Costa Rica Sky Adventures.
In addition to a restaurant, Trapp Family Lodge features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and an Internet point.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, a turndown service, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is closed from 1 May 2014 to 31 May 2014 (dates subject to change).
Trapp Family Lodge
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly lodge also offers a garden and tour assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Trapp Family Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In the room
- Furnished lanai
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Trapp Family Lodge has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Trapp Family Lodge
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 75000 per vehicle (one way)
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.