Book your room at Embassy Suites Montgomery Hotel & Conference Center
Standard Suite One King and One Sofa Bed Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Suite Two Double and One Sofa Bed Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, One King Bed, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, Two Double Beds, with Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Premier Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Suite, Two Double Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Executive, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Montgomery hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Hank Williams Museum, Supreme Court of Alabama, and Alabama State Capitol. Also nearby are Rosa Parks Museum and Civil Rights Memorial.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Embassy Suites Montgomery Hotel & Conference Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a nightclub and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature washers/dryers, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Embassy Suites Montgomery Hotel & Conference Center
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Embassy Suites Montgomery Hotel & Conference Center provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1350 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1350
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary reception
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
Fountain Court Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
Montgomerys Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Embassy Suites Montgomery Hotel & Conference Center
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.85 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.