NEW HOTEL SEARCH
384 S Williams Blvd, Tucson, AZ85711 United States of America | 1-866-599-6674
out of 2 reviews
“Beyond all expectations”
We made reservations approx 2 1/2 months in advance. And had a few calls to the motel with questions that I must say were answered very correctly. Questions about the Handicapped area and directions to family members near the motel. We were late for the breakfast but were treated like we had just arrive. The food was nice and hot, tasty and plentyful. The coffee was great also. The kitchen has everything from full table settings and pots and pans dishwasher, soap if you wish to do the dishes in your stainless steel sink.Garbage disposal also in the room and the shower/baths are spotless and sparkle squeeky clean. Lots of soft towels ond wash cloths. A true home away from and the sign on the refer stated Home is where you make it. I again say you guys have done 99% of the making and the enjoyment or our stay made up the other 1% But everything added together was 100% plus. We definately will see you around mid summer.
It is just an OK place to sleep. No more, no less. The 'suites' in the name is a bit of a stretch.