Please enter your travel dates.
Family fun at the shore
On a private beach, this resort is on the boardwalk in Monticello, within easy reach of water skiing and kayaking.
At Indiana Beach Accommodations, hit the private beach, dine onsite at The Skyroom, or enjoy a drink at one of the resort's 2 bars/lounges.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature private pools and televisions.
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Indiana Beach Accommodations like a complimentary water park, a lazy river, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a beach bar. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
Indiana Beach Accommodations has designated areas for smoking.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Lazy river
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- Beach bar
- On private beach
- Year Built 1980
- Number of buildings/towers - 50
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Private pool
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Skyroom - This beachfront family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
A private beach and a complimentary water park with a lazy river and a waterslide are featured at the resort. A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- .05 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.