Please enter your travel dates.
Montignac residence with a restaurant
Situated in Montignac, this residence is close to Lascaux II and Cave of Lascaux. Regional attractions also include La Roque St-Christophe and Chateau de Laussel.
In addition to a restaurant, Odalys Residence Le Hameau du Moulin features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies with lake or pool views and feature flat-screen televisions with digital channels. Other amenities include kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.
The residence offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Odalys Residence Le Hameau du Moulin features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - children's
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Lake view
- Pool view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Pecherie - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception is open only on Saturday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM. Room keys can only be collected on Saturday between 5 PM – 8 PM. Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property in advance using the number on the reservation confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Carte Blanche
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 40 per stay)
- Television fee: EUR 40 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay