Availability: Madame Vacances- Résidence Les Consuls De La Mer
Studio two personsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
2 rooms apartment for 3Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
StudioMax Occupancy: 1 guest
2 Rooms 4 with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Apartment with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Montpellier (Montpellier South)
This apartment is located in Montpellier (Montpellier South), close to Montpellier Town Hall, Comedy Square, and Mare Nostrum Aquarium. Also nearby are Fabre Museum and Peyrou Gardens.
Recreational amenities at Madame Vacances- Résidence Les Consuls De La Mer include a spa tub and a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances- Résidence Les Consuls De La Mer Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Madame Vacances- Résidence Les Consuls De La Mer provides a spa tub and a sauna. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Montpellier apartment also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Madame Vacances- Résidence Les Consuls De La Mer is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 118
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2002
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turndown service
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
- In-room accessibility
Madame Vacances- Résidence Les Consuls De La Mer Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.