Availability: Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Levant
3-star residence near the beach
This La Grande-Motte residence is located by the sea, offering direct access to the beach and only short distance from Casino de la Grande Motte, Grande-Motte Golf, and La Grande Motte Beach. Local attractions also include Le Grau-du-Roi Beach and Seaquarium.
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Levant provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), a garden, multilingual staff, and self parking (subject to charges).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Levant Amenities
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Levant features an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Thalassotherapy treatments
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Levant Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception opening hours: Saturday 8 AM - noon and 2 PM - 8 PM; Sunday 9 AM - noon; Monday - Friday (excluding Wednesday) 9 AM - noon and 5 PM to 7 PM. Closed on Wednesdays.Please note:On arrival day, room keys can only be collected on Saturday between 5 PM and 8 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours must contact the property in advance of to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet, per week
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week