Availability: Auberge le jardin d'Antoine
Eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Latin Quarter) near University of Quebec-Montreal
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from St. Denis Theatre and University of Quebec-Montreal. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and Percival Molson Memorial Stadium.
Auberge le jardin d'Antoine offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and a computer station.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Auberge le jardin d'Antoine Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Auberge le jardin d'Antoine has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 3
- Year Built 1890
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Auberge le jardin d'Antoine Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property at least 48 hours in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in RéserVert, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.