Book your room at Auberge Le Pomerol
Economy Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Room, 1 King or 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Latin Quarter) near University of Quebec-Montreal
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from National Library of Quebec and University of Quebec-Montreal. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and Bonsecours Market.
Auberge Le Pomerol offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Auberge Le Pomerol
- The Overview
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 300 square feet (28 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Auberge Le Pomerol is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 28
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Media library
- Internet point
- Computer station
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 300
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- The Eats
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and noon.
Les Temps Nouveaux - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Fine Print for Auberge Le Pomerol
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is at 3 PM. Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 50 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may not be available during certain times of the year.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in RéserVert, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.