Availability: Best Western Ville Marie Montreal
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Downtown hotel near Mount Royal Park and McGill University
The Best Western Ville Marie Montreal is within 1 km (a half-mile) of Place des Arts and rue Ste Catherine's restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
The hotel's restaurant specializes in Mediterranean dishes, accompanied by wines from the Middle East; the menu also offers Continental cuisine.
All 170 guestrooms at this Best Western have views of Mount Royal Park or the city, coffeemakers, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 27-inch TVs with cable and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Ville Marie Montreal Amenities
This Montreal Best Western is within 2 km (1.5 mi) of Old Montréal and 1 km (0.5 mi) of Rue Ste. Catherine's shops, restaurants, and nightlife.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. A business center also offers complimentary photocopy and fax services for hotel guests. Meeting and banquet facilities accommodate groups up to 450; some meeting rooms have panoramic views of the city. Rain umbrellas are available.
Other amenities include a fitness room with treadmills, stair machines, exercise bikes, and free weights; a restaurant and bar offering Mediterranean and Continental cuisine; and a sidewalk café specializing in light fare.
Pleas note: Parking height restrictions apply and this is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Zawadeh Restaurant - Continental and Mediterranean cuisine; open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Full bar.
Café Castel - Light fare in sidewalk café setting; open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Espresso bar.
The Best Western Ville Marie Montreal has a fitness room with treadmills, exercise bikes, stair machines, and free weights.
Mount Royal Park, 2 blocks from the hotel, offers opportunities for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and ice skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
Best Western Ville Marie Montreal Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.