Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Montreal (Saint-Laurent)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Montreal (Saint-Laurent), near the airport, Place Vertu Shopping Center, CAE, and Bombardier Aerospace. Local attractions also include Hippodrome de Montreal and Meadowbrook Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5600 square feet (504 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 504
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5600
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking
- In the room
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
YUL Bar and Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in fusion cuisine and serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.75 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.