Availability: Embassy Suites Montréal by Hilton
Eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Old Montreal) near Notre Dame Basilica
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Montreal (Old Montreal), close to Jean-Paul Riopelle Square, Notre Dame Basilica, and Bonsecours Market. Also nearby are Christ Church Cathedral and University of Quebec-Montreal.
In addition to a restaurant, Embassy Suites Montréal by Hilton features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Embassy Suites Montréal by Hilton Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 CAD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.95 CAD /24 hours surcharge )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
Embassy Suites Montréal by Hilton has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Embassy Suites Montréal by Hilton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.