Availability: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Two Double - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$218 $174||$209 $167|
Fairmont King or Queen - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$218 $174||$209 $167|
Fairmont Gold - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$309 $247||$300 $240|
Moderate King or Queen
Downtown Montreal hotel linked to underground city
Retreat above train station
A Montréal landmark since 1958, this 21-floor hotel sits above the train station and is 0.5 km from the Bell Centre, and conveniently close to the underground city.
The air-conditioned Fairmont Queen Elizabeth offers a Gold floor, 24-hour room service, an extensive business center, pool, steam room, and spa.
Wi-Fi and minibars
The 982 guestrooms offer views of downtown or Mount Royal, traditional furnishings, marble bathrooms, wireless Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Amenities
The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, a Montréal landmark since 1958, sits above the train station and is 9 kilometers (5.5 miles) from the Montréal Botanical Gardens, Insectarium, and Biodome. One of the original starting points for Montréal's now extensive underground city, the lower level of the hotel is a gateway to 32 kilometers (20 miles) of subterranean passages lined with shops and restaurants. Only 0.5 kilometers (0.3 miles) away from the Bell Centre, home to the Montreal Canadiens hockey team and host to major concerts and events, and connected to an extensive network of boutiques, restaurants, and cafés.
Aside from standard concierge services, the hotel offers guests on-site ticketing for major sporting events, live theater, and special events through the Admission ticket service, located at the concierge desk.
The business center located in the hotel's lower level offers a wide array of computer and business equipment for onsite use. Laptop and printer rental for in-room use is also available. 36 conference rooms are on site, as well as fitness facilities available around the clock. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). Parking options include on-site garage parking (surcharge), valet parking, and a nearby parking (surcharge). This hotel also offers an airport shuttle service at scheduled times. This is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 1037
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 21
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1958
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 49998
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4645
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 36
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Le Montréalais Bistro - Le Montréalais is a two-level restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The casual, European ambience is complemented by a menu featuring Mediterranean cuisine, grilled meat dishes, and fresh fish. Buffets are available at breakfast and lunch. Children ages 6 and under receive complimentary meals when accompanied by a parent; meals for children ages 7 to 12 are discounted by 50-percent. A full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Les Voyageurs Bar Lounge - Serving lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks, Les Voyageurs has a long brass and wood bar, small intimate tables, and comfortable group sitting areas with leather couches and wingback chairs. Stools surround the grand piano, where a singer performs every evening. Guests enjoy a seasonal oyster bar (September to March), local microbrews on tap, an extensive martini list, and local liqueurs such as maple-syrup-flavored whiskey. The signature drink is "Give Peace a Chance," a gin-and-sake tribute to John Lennon and Yoko Ono, who staged their 1969 week-long "Bed-In for Peace" in Suite 1742 of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
With its Zen-like decor and its marble floors, the Gibson Salon Spa at Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is the place to be for rest and relaxation. Featuring 3 deluxe manicure/pedicure stations and 9 private treatment rooms, this spa offers unique body treatments including body scrubs and wraps, various types of massage, facials, reflexology and beauty services. A steam room and spa boutique are also on site. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 33.34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.