Availability: Hilton Garden Inn Montréal Centre-ville
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Evolution roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Evolution, Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Queens Evolution roomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Queen Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown Montréal hotel with top-floor pool and spa tub
Near McGill University
On elegant Sherbrooke Street West, this downtown Montréal hotel is 0.3 km (0.2 mi) from McGill University and Place des Arts. Mont Royal Park and Old Montréal are both about 1.3 km (0.8 mi) away.
Workouts with a view
An indoor saltwater pool, spa tub, fitness center, and sunning terrace are on the top floor, with panoramic city views. Hilton Garden Inn Montréal Centre-ville is smoke-free and eco-friendly.
HDTVs, free Wi-Fi
Guestrooms feature flat-panel HDTVs, free wireless Internet access, ergonomic desk chairs, and Garden Sleep System® adjustable mattresses. Refrigerators, coffeemakers, and microwaves are also provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Montréal Centre-ville Amenities
The top-floor health club boasts panoramic city views and includes an indoor saltwater pool, spa tub, fitness center, steam rooms, and a garden terrace ideal for sunning and relaxing.
The Circos restaurant serves a daily breakfast buffet, along with à la carte lunch and dinner. Evening room service is available.
Both the business center and the Pavilion Pantry convenience mart are open 24 hours a day. Other conveniences include a U.S. currency exchange, concierge desk, multilingual staff, ATM, and guest-laundry facilities.
Secure underground parking is available for a surcharge. This Montréal hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2008
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Circos (Cafe-Resto-Bar) - is restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service during limited hours is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include steam rooms and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Garden Inn Montréal Centre-ville Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 12.95 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.