Availability: Hilton Montreal Laval
King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One king corner room non-smokMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Bed w/whirlpoolMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Two DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Laval eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Laval, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Cosmodome, Carrefour Laval, and Sky Venture. Also nearby are Putting Edge Centropolis and Centropolis.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Montreal Laval features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Montreal Laval Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Montreal Laval provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
La Grigliata - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Montreal Laval Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.