Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed, Bathtub (European)
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Montreal (Lachine)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Montreal (Lachine), near the airport, Bombardier Aerospace, CAE, and Peter B Yeomans Cultural Centre. Local attractions also include Dorval Municipal Golf Club and Golf Dorval.
Recreational amenities at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (270 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and an arcade/game room. An area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are complimentary for guests.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Multilingual staff
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Microwave in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 270
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-in
- Concierge desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2007
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 6.95 per night with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Deposit: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.