Book your room at Hotel 10
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Privilege)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Room, 2 Double Beds (Privilege)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Downtown boutique hotel near Mount Royal Park
At the corner of rue Sherbrooke and boulevard St-Laurent, this stylish boutique hotel sits in Montréal's entertainment district, close to shopping and stations and within 2 km of Mount Royal Park and many city attractions.
This boutique hotel features free wifi, room service, and a glass-walled fitness center.
LCD TVs, minibars
Guestrooms at this downtown hotel feature city or garden views, beds with Egyptian-cotton linens and down duvets, LCD TVs and stocked minibars. Free WiFi is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
At the corner of rue Sherbrooke and boulevard St-Laurent, the smoke-free boutique Hotel 10 sits in the city's vibrant entertainment district. Old Montréal, Chinatown, Mount Royal Park, the convention center, and art museums are within 2 km (1.25 mi) of the hotel, and a metro station is 3 blocks away. Guests can make use of the hotel's complimentary shuttle within 3 miles (5 kilometers).
This downtown Montreal hotel also features a glass-walled 24-hour fitness center. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Secure covered parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1914
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 369
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4100
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower only
- Eat and drink
Enjoy fantastic dining in Montreal without leaving the hotel.
BROOKE Restaurant and Bar - serves local seafood, meats and vegetables. In house DJs spin tasteful house music and the latest hits every Saturday.
Breakfast - Buffet breakfast with hot items available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Room service breakfast also available
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
The complimentary glass-walled fitness center is available to guests 24 hours a day and includes cardio equipment with individual LCD monitors.
Mount Royal Park, 1 km (0.5 mi) from the hotel offers hiking and biking paths and ice-skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel 10
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.