Book your room at Hotel 10
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Privilege)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Privilege)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown boutique hotel near Mount Royal Park
This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
This boutique hotel features free wifi, room service, and a glass-walled fitness center.
Guestrooms at this downtown hotel feature city or garden views, beds with Egyptian-cotton linens and down duvets, and LCD TVs. Free WiFi is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At the corner of rue Sherbrooke and boulevard St-Laurent, the smoke-free boutique Hotel 10 sits in the city's vibrant entertainment district. Old Montréal, Chinatown, Mount Royal Park, the convention center, and art museums are within 1.25 miles (2 miles) of the hotel, and a Metro station is 3 blocks away.
Guests can dine, drink, and dance without leaving the premises at JARGO-Chophouse and Mixologie. A complimentary hotel shuttle operates within 3 miles (5 kilometers).
This downtown Montreal hotel also features a glass-walled 24-hour fitness center. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Secure covered parking is available (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Year Built 1914
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 369
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4100
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower only
Eat and drink
Enjoy fantastic dining in Montreal without leaving the hotel.
JARGO Chophouse and Mixologie - Dine, drink, and socialize. On weekends, enjoy a vibrant and electrifying nightlife scene while renowned DJs play the night away until 3 AM.
Breakfast - Buffet breakfast with hot items available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Room service breakfast also available
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
The complimentary glass-walled fitness center is available to guests 24 hours a day and includes cardio equipment with individual LCD monitors.
Mount Royal Park, 1 km (0.5 mi) from the hotel offers hiking and biking paths and ice-skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Hotel 10
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.