Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Privilege) - Non-Refundable
Room, 2 Double Beds (Privilege) - Non-Refundable
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed - Non Refundable
Downtown boutique hotel near Mount Royal Park
At the corner of rue Sherbrooke and boulevard St-Laurent, this stylish boutique hotel sits in Montréal's entertainment district, close to shopping and stations and within 2 km of Mount Royal Park and many city attractions.
This boutique hotel features free wifi, room service, and a glass-walled fitness center.
LCD TVs, minibars
Guestrooms at this downtown hotel feature city or garden views, beds with Egyptian-cotton linens and down duvets, LCD TVs and stocked minibars. Free WiFi is available.
At the corner of rue Sherbrooke and boulevard St-Laurent, the smoke-free boutique Hotel 10 sits in the city's vibrant entertainment district. Old Montréal, Chinatown, Mount Royal Park, the convention center, and art museums are within 2 km (1.25 mi) of the hotel, and a metro station is 3 blocks away. Guests can make use of the hotel's complimentary shuttle within 3 miles (5 kilometers).
This downtown Montreal hotel also features a glass-walled 24-hour fitness center. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Secure covered parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1914
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4100
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 369
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Individually decorated
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multi-line phone
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower only
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Enjoy fantastic dining in Montreal without leaving the hotel.
BROOKE Restaurant and Bar - serves local seafood, meats and vegetables. In house DJs spin tasteful house music and the latest hits every Saturday.
Breakfast - Buffet breakfast with hot items available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Room service breakfast also available
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
The complimentary glass-walled fitness center is available to guests 24 hours a day and includes cardio equipment with individual LCD monitors.
Mount Royal Park, 1 km (0.5 mi) from the hotel offers hiking and biking paths and ice-skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.