Please enter your travel dates.
Montreal hotel with a European feel
Near Ste-Catherine Street
This downtown Montreal hotel is 27 m (30 yards) from Ste Catherine Street shops, restaurants, and metro access; 6 blocks from Crescent Street; and less than 2 km (1 mile) from the Museum of Fine Arts and Bell Centre.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast (surcharge) in a breakfast area, a fitness room, and complimentary wireless Internet access in rooms, common areas, and business center.
Guestrooms at Hotel Du Fort offer city, river, or mountain views. Amenities include wet bars, microwaves, compact refrigerators, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This downtown Montreal hotel is steps from Ste Catherine Street shops, restaurants, and metro access. The Museum of Fine Arts and Bell Centre are 2 km (1 mile) away.
Hotel Du Fort offers free wireless Internet access in the rooms, common areas, and business center. A small fitness room contains cardio machines, a weight-training station, free weights, and a television. Childcare is available from an outside service with 24 hours advance notice. Parking is available for a surcharge. Entire property is non-smoking except one floor.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking garage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- City view
- River view
- Mountain view
A breakfast buffet is available each morning for a sucharge.
Hotel Du Fort does not have its own restaurant, but there are many dining options within the surrounding area, and nearly 50 Montréal restaurants deliver meals.
Bistro On The Avenue
Mount Royal Park nine blocks away offers hiking/biking trails and running paths in summer and cross-country skiing and ice skating in winter. Numerous other skating rinks open in winter, including one five blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 11.95 for adults and CAD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.95 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: CAD 50 per night
- Breakage deposit: CAD 150 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.